miércoles, 12 de noviembre de 2008

All the boys are begging to If you seek Amy (8)

Jajajaja que nombre para un post! Pero bueno, ya deben saber todos los visitantes de este blog que se ha filtrado hoy en la red 8 min de las canciones q vienen en el Sampler de Circus enviado a varios criticos esta semana!

La canciones que trae este sampler son las siguientes:

1. Womanizer. 1er single del álbum
2. Circus. 2do single del álbum, muy buena canciones con beats y voces que jamás había escuchado. 100% recomendada
3. Out From Under. Un cover al estilo everytime que hará renacer en cualquiera que la escuche un escalofrío
4. Kill The Lights, se me parece a Piece of Me reinventada con mayor actitud y con la fuerza de una mamá de Hollywood que no le tiene miedo a nada ni a nadie
5. If You Seek Amy, la canción que por su nombre se oye inocente lo unico que habla es de alguien que sabe que todos los chicos y chicas presentes quieren F.U.C.K her jajaja
6. Unusual You, y finalmente la última canción que dejo con la boca abierta por ser un "And then we kiss" + "I Run Away" + "Outta this World". en una sola palabra "MASTERPIECE". y un dato curioso es que no se si habrá sido un misprint pero esta song no aparece en el listado del cd.

Ya estará Circus rondando completo de mano a mano?


CIRCUS

There’s only two types of people in the world
The ones that entertain and the ones that observe
Well baby I’m a put-on-a-show kinda girl
Don’t like the backseat, gotta be first
I’m like the ringleader, I call the shots
I’m like a firecracker, I make it hot
When I put on a show

I feel the adrenaline movin through my veins
Spotlight on me and I’m ready to break
I’m like a performer that stage
Better be ready, hope that you feel the same

All eyes on me in the center of a ring
Just like a circus
(no se sabe)
Just like a circus
Don’t stand there watchin’ me, follow me
Show me what you can do
Everybody let go, we can
Just like a circus

OUT FROM UNDER

Breathe you out
Breathe you in
You keep coming back to tell me
you’re the one who could have been
and my eyes see it all so clear
It was long ago and far away but it never disappears
I try to put it in the past
Hold on to myself and don’t look back

I don’t wanna dream about
All the things that never were
Maybe I can live without
When I’m out from under
I don’t wanna feel the pain
What good would it do me now
I’ll get it all figured out
When I’m out from under
(from under, from under, from under, from under)

IF YOU SEEK AMY

(la la la la la la….)

Oh baby baby have you seen Amy tonight?
Is she in the bathroom? Is she smokin up outside?
Oh baby baby does she take a piece of lime
for the drink that I’ma buy her
Do you know just what she likes?
Oh oh tell me have you seen her
Cuz I’m so-oh oh
I can’t get her out of my brain
I just wanna go to the party she gon’ go
Can somebody take me home?
Ha ha he he ha ha ho

Love me, hate me
Can’t you see what I see?
All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to If-You-Seek-Amy
Oh can’t you see what I see?
Love me, hate me
All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to If-You-Seek-Amy

UNUSUAL YOU

Nothing about you is typical
Nothing about you’s predictable
You got me all just dazed and confused
So you
Until now I thought I knew it all
Nothing to lose and (can’t understand)
(can’t understand) to fall as quick as I do
But now

Bridges are burning, baby I’m learning
(can’t understand)
No one can see
Nothing will be
Just like it was
(can’t understand)

Hey baby you’re so unusual
Didn’t anyone tell you you’re supposed to
Break my heart, I expect you to
So why haven’t you?
Maybe you’re not (something) cuz
Only an angel could be so unusual
A sweet surprise I could get used to
Unusual you


Además, el día de ayer se filtro en la red un nuevo promo del photoshoot de Circus el cuál presenta una bella britney con una cara que jamás había mostrado. Según mi punto de vista sale bellisima y espero ya ver todo su nuevo trabajo.

























Hace pocos minutos britneyspears.com colocó en su front page el contador oficial para la salida del Nuevo álbum de estudio de Britney! Aquí se los dejo:


Con lo poco quese ha podido verde este "Circo" creo a total cabalidad que estará mucho tiempo por la ciudad!! EXITOS!

0 comentarios: